Default 04/25 The movement of swordfish in the Florida Straits based on high-resolution PSAT

Dear friend, A big thanks from the Hollywood Hills Saltwater Fishing Science and Social Club (HHSFSSC) to our last speaker, Dr. Greg Schor Haskin who detailed the effort and dedication required to be successful at tournament fishing. Our next speaker will be Jenny Fenton (NOVA U. SEOC) "The movement of swordfish in the Florida Straits based on high-resolution PSAT data". I've had a preview of the material she will be presenting and I would strongly recommend this talk to all those interested in learning more about swordfish. Jenny's talk is on Wednesday, April 25th, starting at 8:00 pm, after a happy hour at Boston Johnny's Bar and grill, 2120 N Dixie Hwy, Hollywood, FL 33020 cheers, O
    The goal of scientists is to maximize what we know of the real world by using the mathematical world to optimize the information from the observed world.

Now that is an interesting meeting.

All of the HHSFSSC seminars have been interesting. Discussions have been far ranging and a lot of information is exchanged between those who attend. All of the seminars are free, open to everyone, and there have been many good fisherman and capts showing up. Get a carpool together from your area and stop by sometime to socialize and to learn something new. cheers, O
    The goal of scientists is to maximize what we know of the real world by using the mathematical world to optimize the information from the observed world.

Will definitely be at this one with my crew. Looking forward to it Arthur! Thanks as always.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalPoint View Post
    Will definitely be at this one with my crew. Looking forward to it Arthur! Thanks as always.
    Pat, I'm also looking forward to this seminar. cheers, O

Thread Information