Saltwater Fishing Forums
Deep Sea Fishing Fishing Pictures Fishing Articles Fishing Charters Fishing Store
Marine Bean Bags Marlin Lures RJ Boyle Studios
Go Back   SFC Fishing Forums > Marine Flea Market > Marine Marketplace > Boats

Boats Buy and Sell Boats.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:58 PM   #1
syxx
Lines In

Boat: 55' Blackwell, 34' Crusader, 20' SeaCraft
Best Catch: 448 lb Swordfish
Send a message via AIM to syxx
Default 65' Willis Former Party Fishing Boat For Sale

Our former party boat, the Miss Islamorada out of Bud N' Mary's Marina in Islamorada, Florida Keys, is for sale. She is a 65' Willis made out of Juniper wood with twin 871 GM Naturals. She needs some work but we are asking $50,000. Please take a look at the following website if you or someone you know may be interested!!! Call Richard at Bud N' Mary's for inquiries at 305-664-2461 or 800-742-7945. Thanks!

65' Party Fishing boat for sale - CLICK HERE!

since 1944!

There's a place for every one of god's creatures on earth, right next to the chicken and mashed 'taters!
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
imauspilot
Grunt

Boat: Looking for a Big Fishing Boat, HELP!!
Best Catch: 7ft 1in Golden Duskie Shark of the coast in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Weight unknown.
Send a message via Yahoo to imauspilot
Cool Serious Inquiry

Hello,

My name is Mark Matthews and I currently live in Delta Junction, AK. I am in the final stages of putting together a business grant to start a fishing charter bisiness here in Alaska. I am currently looking for a vessel between 45 and 70ft. Please send me a detailed list of information about this boat and the equipment offered in the sale. I am interested in buying the boat fully equiped and ready to fish. This includes tackle in possible.

Let me give you a little back ground about me. I was born and raised in Florida. I know, you think why is a Florida boy living in Alaska? Its the hunting and fishing. Its great up here. Anyway, I lived in a town called Aripeka, FL during my childood. All this town does is commerical fishing. Anyway I learned to love the open water, and now I have a chance to fulfill this dream by starting a charter business. I currently don't have my Captains Lic. but paln on hiring a local Cpt. to work on the boat with me and teach me all that is need to get me license.

Anyway, the grant will pay for the boat, transportation to Alaska, equipment, salary for 1year for 2 employees, and all associated costs such as fuel, insurance, etc. So what I am looking for is an honest run down of what this boat needs and what it does not. So please be honest about the hull, engines, electronics, and associated items as I will have the ability to fix them all, if I write the costs up in the final stages of the grant.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Highest Regards.

Mark Matthews
imauspilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
syxx
Lines In

Boat: 55' Blackwell, 34' Crusader, 20' SeaCraft
Best Catch: 448 lb Swordfish
Send a message via AIM to syxx

The boat needs quite a bit of work. She just had new fuel tanks put in. The engines are old, probably thousands of hours on each one. But she runs. Needs some structural work done as well. Being she is all wood she is showing her age. Though we need to get rid of her as it is taking up dock space and not gaining any value sitting in the marina. If anyone knows of anyone interested, send them our way!
since 1944!

There's a place for every one of god's creatures on earth, right next to the chicken and mashed 'taters!
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote