Below you will find very specific rules of conduct and terms of service. We enforce a zero tolerance level on all rules. There is no charge for using our forums. All members must abide by our rules and policies as detailed below. These guidelines are designed to keep the community friendly.
We ask that you use common sense to keep this a friendly and resourceful fishing forum and abide by the following terms of service:
- Start new threads in the appropriate forum category. Threads in the wrong forum will be moved.
- Personal attacks against members or moderators on this forum will not be tolerated. We want to keep this fishing forum as friendly as possible for everyone.
- Usernames that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, advertisements, rude, racist, harsh, etc will be removed and banned.
- This forum is not an avenue of personal or domestic disputes between members. Keep your personal conflicts and business off this forum We are not available for the resolution of personal disputes.
- Bashing users indirectly through means of post, threads, signatures, etc will not be permitted. We ask that you keep personal conflicts off this forum totally.
- Attacks against businesses, websites, religion, race, sex, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Spam will not be tolerated. Do not post a thread with nothing but a link. This will be seen as spam and be deleted.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, etc that the user would not want displayed on a public forum.
- Signatures that include links as advertisements will be removed. Only paid sponsors may advertise via signature links.
- Non Vendor and Sponsored Advertisements are not allowed and will be removed.
- All users agree to keep post clean. Adult material and slang here will be moderated and not permitted.
- Politics are allowed to be discussed on this forum (off topic), but must me done in the right forum and in a civil manner. We will delete and/or lock any threads that get out of control.
- Keep post and thread on topic. Derailing threads will not be permitted and result in deleting your post and possibly a warning or ban to your account.
- Users may or may not be warned when violating rules here. Violation may include a loss or privileges or a banned account.
- Creating Multiple Accounts with purpose of starting trouble will result in a ban of all accounts. Members are allowed just ONE username and account.
- You agree not to hold SwordfishingCentral.com or it's members for anything stated within the forums.
- Claims of action such as threats, flames, etc against other members or moderators will not be permitted and will result in immediate ban.
- No copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the author.
- Cross posting in multiple forums is not permitted. Do not post your topic in more than one forum. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.
- You agree not to hold SwordfishingCentral.com or its members liable for anything stated within the forums.
- The SwordfishingCentral.com staff here has the final say on what is appropriate or not. We may refuse membership to anyone and have the right cancel membership at any time to anyone who breaks our rules of conduct or terms. We reserve the right to edit any and all content placed on SwordfishingCentral.com. We reserve the right to ban any member who violated our rules or disrupts the community.
We reserve the right to edit these Terms Of Service at anytime without notice. It is your responsibility to check these rules often for updates and become familiar with them.
If you come across violations of our terms of service, please report them immediately.